Service Charge Accounts

If you are a landlord, tenant management company or property managing agent then you are required to prepare service charge accounts for any property containing 5 or more residential units. For properties with 4 or fewer units, service charge accounts are not compulsory, but must be provided if a tenant requests them.

Our specialised team will work closely with you to ensure the expenditure is thoroughly examined and verified for the benefit of all parties.

Our accounts comply fully with the legal requirements of both Companies House and the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985 and always include an income and expenditure account and balance sheet as standard.

Trust Tax Returns

We can take the hassle out of trust tax returns which may be required if any interest is received on service charge funds held.

Property Payroll

If the property has employees such as cleaners or concierges, our payroll department can deal with the wages on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis. We also deal with the filing of employer’s end-of-year returns and payment of payroll liabilities. HMRC have recently introduced stricter guidelines in which employers must operate, therefore it is vital that you keep up to date with his.

Our continual investment in the latest software in conjunction with our team of professionally qualified and experienced staff means Gascoynes Service Charge Accountants Limited can achieve high standards set by the practice.

We pride ourselves on keeping a close relationship with our clients to ensure they are happy with the services we carry out.

Why not contact our offices today to arrange your FREE initial consultation